PK-12 Music Teacher, full-time, 2022-2023 School Year
- Qualifications include a BA in music education or equivalent.
- A valid Colorado teaching certificate, and strong communication skills.
- We are seeking a professional that will direct the school’s music program.
Paraprofessional, full-time, 2022-2023 School Year
- The successful candidate will possess the following abilities or be willing to obtain the following:
- Taking student and staff temperatures digitally and logging the information on a daily basis
- Assistance to the Food Service staff during meal delivery and pick up to the classrooms
- Classroom monitoring
- Recess monitoring
- Dismissal assistance and monitoring
- Attendance monitoring and data entry of the information
- Currently hold or willingness to obtain a Colorado substitute license
- Other duties as assigned
- Requirements for this position include the following:
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Successfully pass a complete background check
- Minimum two years’ experience in education
- Be able to adapt in a continuously changing environment
- Have the ability to be a team player
High School Math Teacher, full-time, 2022-2023 School Year
- The successful candidate will have a current Colorado teaching license or the ability and ambition to attain one.
Preschool Paraprofessional Education Aide II, 2022-2023 School Year
- The successful candidate will meet or be willing to meet the following requirements:
- Experience in Early Childhood or Child Care
- Must Comply with all Early Childhood Rules and Regulations
- Willingness to Complete the Required Coursework/Professional Development
- ECE or CDA Preferred
- PDIS Level 2 or Higher Preferred
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must Pass a Pre-Employment Background Check
- Complete and Meet Requirements for a Successful Trails Background Request
- Hold a Current or Obtain a CPR and First Aid Course Completion
- Duties are to include but not be limited to:
- Assist the Teacher in the Classroom
- Supervise Students outside of the Classroom
- Provide Administrative Duties in the Classroom
- Supplementing Regular Classroom Curriculum with Enrichment and Activities
- Ensure Classroom Safety Standards are met at all times
- Prepare the Classroom setting to promote a healthy learning environment
- Ability to engage with the children to enhance learning
- Other duties as assigned
Associate School Nurse, full-time, 2022-2023 School Year (begins 8/1/2022)
Moffat PK-12 School is on a four-day week, and offers comprehensive insurance benefits and small class-sizes in a new, green-certified building.
- Primary responsibility will be to provide health services to students when they are at school.
- For example, you’ll treat injuries and mild to acute illnesses or support students with chronic illnesses. You’ll also help with preventive care by educating students on how to avoid communicable diseases and information on proper hygiene.
- To succeed in this role, you must have excellent organizational skills and the ability to communicate with children, their parents or guardians, and teachers. If you meet these requirements, and also have a genuine interest in improving children’s lives, we’d like to hear from you.
- Responsibilities, Requirements, and Skills
- Provide basic healthcare for students in case of injury or acute illness
- Develop health plans for students with chronic illnesses and disabilities
- Educate students and staff on healthy habits, such as proper nutrition and hygiene
- Detect health problems in early stages through regular screenings
- Update students’ medical history
- Ensure compliance with national and local health laws
- Click here for more details, including qualifications and salary information.
For all employment matters, please contact Melanie Beckwith email@example.com or at 719-745-0500 x1020 for more information.
Moffat Consolidated School District #2 is an equal-opportunity employer!