Moffat Pk-12 School is looking for qualified applicants for the following positions for the 2018-2019 school year:
- Secondary Math Teacher
- Part-Time Technology/Publications Teacher
- Part-Time After School Staff
- Part-Time Bus Driver
- Full Time Director of Food Service/Head Cook
Moffat School is on a four-day week, offers comprehensive insurance benefits and small class-sizes in a new, green certified building. Applications will be accepted until positions are filled. To apply please, download and complete the certified application (www.moffatschools.org/Page/353) and then hand deliver or email to email@example.com along with a copy of your resume, letter of interest and at least two letters of recommendation.
CRESTONE CHARTER SCHOOL seeks a Math (primary subject) and Science teacher for our multi-age highschool students. Visit: crestone-charter-school.org
Our new teacher will coach our students to
- appreciate the creativity and beauty of mathematics,
- ask deep questions,
- explore the rich set of connections and applicability of mathematics and
- develop mathematical growth mindsets.
Our new teacher is well versed in differentiated instruction and enjoys the art of meeting each student’s needs, is also comfortable teaching high school sciences, and outdoor education. Our new teacher forges strong mentor relationships with students.Crestone Charter School is a small rural charter school located in the town of Crestone Colorado, close to the Great Sand Dunes National Park. Crestone is a town tucked into the foothills of some of the most remote and rugged wilderness in Colorado, the Sangre De Cristo Mountain Range. Crestone is an open-minded, adventurously unique, isolated, and tight-knit community serving more than twenty spiritual retreat centers of different creeds, with a population of 1,200 residents.
Job Qualifications Preferences:
- Previous teaching experience, or completion of a teacher certification program
- Have previous experience with high-poverty education areas
- Previous involvement with experiential learning
- Willing to engage in outdoor activities at high altitude
The Crestone Charter School is an equal opportunity employer.
Hiring Timeline: (all dates may be subject to change) *The position remains open until filled.
May 1, 2018 Applications due
May 4, 2018 Invitation for candidates to interview
May 7-11, 2018 Online interviews
May 14-18, 2018 Finalist(s) visit to Crestone
Please submit the following (in one file, preferably PDF):
- Cover letter
- 3 recent letters of recommendations
- 3 additional references
Send to Marie-Louise Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please call 719-256-4907 with any questions.
Moffat Pk-12 School encourages anyone with interest to apply for ongoing opportunities in the following support staff areas:
- Maintenance/Custodial support
- Food Service
- be at least 21 years of age
- have basic computer literacy skills
- have a high school diploma or equivalent
- be able to work well with kids
- have basic knowledge and understanding of the skills required to successfully perform their job assignments
- have the ability to pass a background check
Click here for the non-certified application and submit in person at the school or via email to email@example.com. Applications will be accepted in an ongoing basis.