Bus Driver, Full time
Moffat Consolidated School District is currently accepting applications for a “full time” bus driver. The successful candidate would start immediately. This position offers the employee a comprehensive benefits package as well as days off for Christmas and the summer!
The successful candidate must also have a CDL license as well as pass a background check, pre-employment drug screening and Colorado Department of Education’s annual test. Please complete an application at www.moffatschools.org or contact Melanie Beckwith at 719-745-0500 Ext. 1020, email@example.com.
Certified/Licensed (Teacher): Full time, benefited
Full-time, K-5 Literacy Interventionist beginning in the Fall of 2021
- We are looking for a professional that has at least three years successful classroom teaching experience
- Experience in teaching reading intervention groups
- The successful candidate will have a clear understanding of scientifically based reading research and evidence-based practices for teaching reading
- Must hold a Colorado teaching license or have the ability and ambition to attain one
Full-time PK-12 Music Teacher
- Qualifications include a BA in music education or equivalent
- A valid Colorado teaching certification, and strong communication skills
- We are seeking a professional that will direct and manage the school’s music program
Full-time Literacy Coach beginning in the Fall of 2021.
- We are looking for a professional that has three to five years prior K-5 teaching experience, skills as a literacy coach or mentor for adults on literacy related topics.
- Excellent communication skills and a deep understanding of scientifically based reading research and evidence-based practices for teaching reading and assessing student progress toward high academic achievement.
- The successful candidate will have a current Colorado teaching license or the ability and ambition to attain one.
Non-Certified Support and Athletics Positions: Applications will be accepted until positions are filled.
Moffat School is on a four-day week, offers comprehensive insurance benefits and small class-sizes in a new, green-certified building.
- Middle School and High School Track Coach (SY 2020-2021)
- Start date for MS is April 19th and HS is April 26th
- A non-certified application can be found at www.moffatschools.org or contact Dale Harrison at 719-298-2559 for more information.
- Certification preferred
for all employement matters, please contact Melanie Beckwith at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 719-745-0500 for more information.
Moffat Consolidated School District #2 is an equal opportunity employer