Positions Available at Moffat PK-12
Board of Education
- Moffat Consolidated School District has four seats up for election in November 2023.
- One at large seat for 2 years.
- One at large seat for 4 years.
- Director district #2 for 2 years.
- Director District #3 for 2 years.
- If you are interested in serving on the School Board of Education, please contact the Board of Education firstname.lastname@example.org and we will organize an informational meeting.
Substitute Teachers, 2022-2023 School Year
- The successful candidate will have a current Colorado Substitute teaching license. Please call 719-745-0500!
Preschool Paraprofessional, full-time, 2022-2023 School Year
- The successful candidate will meet or be willing to meet the following requirements:
- Experience in Early Childhood or Child Care
- Must Comply with all Early Childhood Rules and Regulations
- Willingness to Complete the Required Coursework/Professional Development
- ECE or CDA Preferred
- PDIS Level 2 or Higher Preferred
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must Pass a Pre-Employment Background Check
- Complete and Meet Requirements for a Successful Trails Background Request
- Hold a Current or Obtain a CPR and First Aid Course Completion
- Duties are to include but not be limited to:
- Assist the Teacher in the Classroom
- Supervise Students outside of the Classroom
- Provide Administrative Duties in the Classroom
- Supplementing Regular Classroom Curriculum with Enrichment and Activities
- Ensure Classroom Safety Standards are met at all times
- Prepare the Classroom setting to promote a healthy learning environment
- Ability to engage with the children to enhance learning
- Other duties as assigned
High School English Teacher, full-time, 2022-2023 School Year
- The successful candidate will have a current Colorado teaching license or the ability and ambition to attain one.
Food Service Employee, part-time or full-time, 2022-2023 School Year
- Moffat Consolidated School District is looking for an energetic and team-playing food service employee.
- Pay is dependent upon experience and this position could be part time or full time, depending on the needs of the successful candidate.
Associate School Nurse, full-time, immediately and through the 2023-2024 School Year
Primary responsibility will be to provide health services to students when they are at school. For example, you’ll treat injuries and mild to acute illnesses or support students with chronic illnesses. You’ll also help with preventive care by educating students on how to avoid communicable diseases and information on proper hygiene. To succeed in this role, you must have excellent organizational skills and the ability to communicate with children, their parents or guardians, and teachers. If you meet these requirements, and also have a genuine interest in improving children’s lives, we’d like to hear from you.
- Responsibilities, Requirements, and Skills:
- Provide basic healthcare for students in case of injury or acute illness
- Develop health plans for students with chronic illnesses and disabilities
- Educate students and staff on healthy habits, such as proper nutrition and hygiene
- Detect health problems in early stages through regular screenings
- Update students’ medical history
- Ensure compliance with national and local health laws
- Click Here for More details: Click Here
To apply, please visit our Non Certified Application or Certified (Teacher) Application pages.Moffat PK-12 School is on a four-day week, and offers comprehensive insurance benefits and small class-sizes in a new, green-certified building.
For all employment matters, please contact Melanie Beckwith email@example.com or at 719-745-0500 x1020 for more information.
Moffat Consolidated School District #2 is an equal-opportunity employer!
Moffat PK-12 Salary and Wage information can be found here: https://www.moffatschools.org/site/default.aspx?PageID=510
Positions Available at Crestone Charter School
Click link for employment opportunities at Crestone Charter School: Link