ACCOUNTABILITY DATA - Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP)
Moffat Consolidated School District #2
Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP) 2007-08 Reporting Data:
The No Child Left Behind Act (NCLB) of 2001, requires the Colorado Department of Education to make a determination of Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP) for every school district in the state. CDE calculates AYP for each district by measuring participation rates, math and reading performance, and graduation rate targets for the elementary, middle and high school levels.
- District Made AYP 2007-08: YES
- District Made AYP Reading 2007-08: Yes
- District Made AYP Math 2007-08: Yes
- Number of Targets: 27
- Number of Targets Made: 27
- Percent of Targets Made: 100.00%
Profile Reports by School Year
District Program Improvement Status:
NCLB requires every district that receives funds under Title I to make AYP targets annually. A district is identified for Title I Program Improvement if it does not make AYP in the same content area (reading or math) for two consecutive years.
- Reading: Not on Program Improvement
- Math: Not on Program Improvement