Moffat School District is looking for qualified applicants for the following position:
- (Licensed position) Full-time Special Education Teacher, serving approximately 18 students on IEPs with resource-room based services at the Crestone Charter and Moffat Schools.
- (Licensed position) Kindergarten Teacher
- (Licensed position) Grade 6-12 Science/STEM Teacher
Moffat Pk-12 School is looking for applicants for the following positions:
- Part-time custodial, transportation (bus drivers) and food service team members. Positions may be part-time and serve as substitutes for full-time team members, with opportunities to serve during the summer as well. Applications and positions will be accepted and filled on an ongoing basis.
Moffat School is on a four-day week, offers comprehensive insurance benefits and small class-sizes in a new, green certified building. Applications will be accepted until positions are filled. To apply, please visit: https://www.applitrack.com/moffatschools/onlineapp/Crestone Charter School has the following licensed positions open for the 2019-2020 school year:
- Elementary Teacher for either our multi-age K-1 or 2-3 grade students. Click here for the job description and information to apply!
- School Counselor for our eighty K-12 students. Click here for the job description and information to apply!